summer retro

(Epihirisi Apollon, Greek movie,1968)
In an ideal world, we could come back in time and change something we did or said, or relive something beautiful.Every summer I go to my cottage(near the sea, beautiful view, beautiful sunrises ,beautiful beach) I find things that had my very old small racquets,my plastic glasses, forgotten vinyl and my pre-war radio which still works. Those times I really want to turn back time and sit in the hammock I had the garden and eat cotton candy and ice cream rose flavoured.I'd put powder on my body i'd take long walks in the beach with my dad. I 'd watch Greek movies on the terrace.
This summer, I will be a little more retro. I will mend old stuff that I find in retro shops,i will wear second hand clothes.i will act like a 6 year old child. I will laugh more, I'll play more.I will search to find vintage swimming suits and bikinis, and beautiful big retro sunglasses.i will be drinking soft drinks and i will be sitting in a hammock on the beach and stare the moonlight.
I will wear bracelets with candy. I will listen to lounge music. I will set my summer on fire.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου